Stand Up to Bullying - Stop Bullying:
Every morning there are students who dread the approaching school day because of bullies.
Bullying prevention and anti-bullying training are critical in creating an environment conducive to learning. By adopting proven bullying prevention techniques and anti-bullying strategies teachers, staff, and bus drivers can all become active participants in bullying prevention. Make a commitment at your school to stop bullying and begin the process of preventing bullying before it begins.
- Research shows that victims of prolonged bullying will eventually become withdrawn or aggressive; in extreme cases, suicidal or violently retaliative.
- Research shows that schools with unified violence prevention program cut their incidents of violence up to 50% and increase their academic standing.
Mike Dreiblatt provides specific and helpful information on all types of bullying prevention to students, teachers, and parents. His "Stand Up to Bullying - Stop Bullying" workshops and presentations encourage audience participation through activities and role-playing. Learn how to stand up to bullying and STOP BULLYING today!
See more videos
of Mike Dreiblatt
Mike Dreiblatt speaking during an anti-bullying event at Westover Elementary School on Thursday, March 14, 2013. Photo: Lindsay Perry for Stamford-Advocate.com
STAND UP TO BULLYING
Stop School Bullying
Seminars and Workshops
- Students will recognize the different forms of bullying, how group dynamics can lead to bullying, and how bystanders can prevent bullying and relational or social aggression.
- Teachers and staff gain practical knowledge on how to reduce bullying that can be quickly and easily incorporated into their existing programs.
- Parents discover what role they play in bullying and social aggression, how to help their children make good friends, and prevent bullying from occurring.
Staff members from the Deming Public Schools district attended a statewide bullying prevention workshop, hosted by Mike Dreiblatt Oct. 3, in Albuquerque, NM.